Friday, February 28, 2014

So much anxiety

Today was a pretty decent day,
I spent the whole morning shopping,
And got 4 really cute dresses.

But for some reason,
I can't upload the pictures,
From my camera to the PC.

When I figure it out,
I'll post the pictures,
I got one pink and black,
A pink one, a white one, and a gray and blue one.

They are all so adorable,
Now the weather needs to warm up,
So I can wear them.

But now my anxiety is through the roof,
Because tonight we are doing family dinner,
And going out to a buffet.

I'm so nervous about it,
So much food,
And so many prying eyes.

I know I won't be able,
To keep the food down,
And that's disappointing.

Yesterdays weight was not a mistake,
I got on the scale this morning,
And my weight is still 95lbs.

My laxie amount is going up,
Yesterday was 12,
And I still didn't go to the bathroom.

It's very frustrating,
That I have to,
Keep taking more and more.

I think I'm going to wear,
One of my dresses,
Out to dinner tonight,
If the wind calms down.

I hope you're all doing ok,
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the photos if you can post them. I would say try not to stress about dinner, but I at least hope it wasn't too bad. Xx love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr... family dinners are the worst. It's like they're all watching and waiting. So much pressure too. :( It's going to be okay though petal either way. Can't wait to see the pics of the dresses!!

    Laxies question though - I am not a big fan of laxies and I really only take them if I absolutely have to (1/2 a week), although not something I ever really talk about. But if you take them and don't 'go' - isn't it really painful? Cuz as is, they hurt so badly when I take them. Like cold sweats and stomach pain. Like unbelievable stomach pain. Is it as bad? Or does that wear off?

    Love forever! Xo

    ReplyDelete