Thursday, February 27, 2014

3lbs?!?!?!

I am not sure what happened,
But my weight went down,
3lbs.

I checked, then double checked,
And the scale kept reading,
95.2lbs.

I mean I'm not complaining,
I just wish I felt it.
Instead of feeling like a fat cow.

I hate how I feel this way,
Even on days when I've dropped,
Like a miserable fat lard.

I want to take a minute,
To say thank you to Calla,
And Tam for responding,
To my pen pals post.

I'm excited now,
To meet new people,
And make new friends.

Anyway, I'm gonna rest my head,
I've got a pounding migraine.
I hope you're all doing well.
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome Katie, so excited to be pen-pals! Hope you are staying well - remember to keep your energy and health up! ~ Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss. That's absolutely amazing. I'm sorry that you feel like a fat cow, that's just your ED though. I hope you have a better day. Xx

    ReplyDelete