Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pen pals?

Hi ladies,
I've been thinking,
I know, dangerous :D

But I would love to have a pen pal,
One that we can not only exchange letters,
But packages as well.

I would love someone,
From a different country than me,
And I would love to get started this week.

In my new revision of my life,
I want to make new friends,
Or get to know some old ones.

Please tell me that one of you,
Is interested in doing this with me.
Please, Please, Please :D

Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, I would love to be your penpal!! I am in Australia. I have other penpals too, I'm kind of addicted to writing letters and receiving snail mail :P It's heaps of fun, so if you still looking for a pen-friend, shoot me an email tamaralsimpson@gmail.com and we can exchange addresses etc! :) x

    ReplyDelete