Friday, February 21, 2014

2lbs baby

That's right,
After yesterday,
I lost 2lbs,
That puts me at a beautiful 98lbs.

I was so ecstatic when I got on the scale,
I couldn't believe after almost two weeks,
The number finally budged,
And in the direction I wanted.

I'm still writing my thoughts down,
In my small journal ever chance I get.
It's filling up pretty fast though,
Which I suppose is a good thing, or bad?

Tonight is date night with T,
And I'm having a ton of anxiety;
Mostly because I'm starving,
But don't want to mess up my progress.

So something that you don't know about me,
Is that I have a slight addiction to scratch tickets.
Well I was playing a brand new one that just came out,
And I ended up winning 500 bucks on it!

So needless to say,
I'm treating T out to dinner and a movie.
He does so much for me,
That I just want to show him a little gratitude.

So far today my food intake has been 290,
My exercise has been 412,
Which makes my net;
-122cal for the day.

So dinner shouldn't be too much of a nightmare,
I'll allow myself to eat,
Also because I've taken 9 laxies today,
Which I know is terrible for me.

T and I went to the gym this morning,
There's this girl there,
I'll call her Blondie.
Wow is she perfect.

She is tall,
She is skinny,
She has perfect hair,
And a perfect body.

Blondie was on the stair stepper when I arrived,
I got on the stride machine where I thought I was doing well.
Until she got on the stride machine a few down from me,
And was on there the rest of the 45min I was there.

She was going faster than me,
Burning way more calories than me.
But she's weird,
She was smiling the whole time she was on it.

I can't help but wonder if she is "like me"
But how do you approach someone,
That you suspect might share an ed with you?
"Hey, are you anorexic too?"

Anyway, I am always watching Blondie,
She is everything that I want to be.
Or in a way, she kinda reminds me of;
The way that I see Ana in my head.

Maybe that is why I'm drawn to her.
Are there girls at your gym,
That you are constantly,
Comparing yourself to?

I hope this post finds you all well.
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 2 lbs! That's amazing!! I'm so proud of you!
    Also congrats on the $500 you won, that's amazing! I'm so happy for you, and I hope you enjoy your date night with T. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how glorious to be in the double digits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on breaking your plateau. I know how frustrating it can be when the number just won't move, in either direction. $500 bucks on a scratchie is brilliant! I used to love them but I get addicted to things far too easily, gambling included. Enjoy your date night with T. Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too funny. My boyfriend and I went to the gym together and their was this blond girl there that I was jealous of too! She had the best back and arms. Her whole upper body was great and she lifted more and we'd always watch each other. We call her "Blond Girl" haha. We switched to the larger gym and one day she was there and she was deadlifting and I got jealous she was doing more because I have great form when I deadlift. Doesn't hurt to have a little healthy jealousy to push you on. Everyone should be at the gym to better themselves. It's not supposed to be a time to rub anything in anyone's face. Just ignore her. Great job on the scratch tickets! He'll feel so special being treated. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I definitely compare myself to a couple of girls at the gym who are beautiful and have perfect bodies and work out like beasts...

    ReplyDelete