Sunday, February 23, 2014

97lbs

I'm another pound down,
The scale read 97.2 this morning.
I'm not sure what I'm doing different,
But I'm not going to question it.

I had miss J over this weekend,
It was nice to spend some time with her.
She is quickly becoming my best friend,
I love that I can be myself around her.

Today has been a rough day,
The ed thoughts won't stop.
Even though the scale read lower,
I can't help but have a fat day.

I spent the day cleaning,
Hanging out with J for a bit,
And spending time with my mom.
She is up here for the day.

I don't have much else to say,
Hope you're all doing well.
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found a good friend as it's important to have someone by our side who understands us and doesn't judge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't question, just enjoy, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! I'm so happy for you.
    I had an amazing time spending the day with you. I'm glad you can be yourself around me, as I can you. Anytime, I'm down to hang out.
    Did you have a good day with your mom? I sure hope do, and I hope you have a good rest if your day. Xx

    ReplyDelete