Saturday, February 8, 2014

Doing much better

The scale did read a lower number
Not much, but still something,
101, and I'm ok with that,
Seeing as I ate a ton yesterday.

I haven't ate much today,
I had my bowl of cereal,
A granola bar and an orange.

We have friends coming over tonight,
And we are most likely going to drink,
So I probably won't weigh in tomorrow,
Just so I don't send myself into depression.

Other than Ana being around all the time,
Things seem to be going well.
T and I are doing wonderful,
And my youngest rocked his first week of school.

I got my taxes back yesterday,
Put some work into my car,
Paid 1,000 dollars on a credit card,
And then I went and played with some.

I bought myself a new computer,
Which I'm loving even when I thought I wouldn't.
I also bought a new nook,
Seeing as my last one came up missing.

We went to the gym this morning,
But my head has been fuzzy all day,
So I only did the bike,
And worked my legs and butt.

I'm excited for our friends to come over,
It's been a long time since we've seen them.
I'm making chili for them.
I'll probably eat a little.

T and I went on our date night last night,
I took him out to a steakhouse.
We got really shitty service,
But the food was fantastic.

Then we came home,
And watched a little bit of Dexter.
I don't know if anyone else watches the show,
But oh my God is it amazing.
Too bad it's all over now.

Thank you all for the "real" comments
On my last post.
I was definitely having a day with Ana,
And she was winning that day.

I hope this post finds you all well,
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear things are good with T! I remember you guys weren't doing as well just a little while ago and was wondering how that was going. Everything sounds fantastic and you just reminded me that I need to get my butt in gear with my taxes ahhh :) I love you dear! Sorry I'm stern sometimes but know I care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll leave you more love when my schedule gives me time for that (I hate that I have too many thing to say to people but I don't have time to type it because of school). So for now, I'm happy to hear that your weight has gone up a bit, I get that it feels not so nice but it's best for you.

    Zillion hugs Katie, <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you got an awesome tax return! Good on you for treating yourself a little after taking care of some of the necessities, you work so hard at everything you do and you really deserve it. I'm really glad your youngest is enjoying school so far. That's wonderful, and hopefully you'll have a little more time to yourself now? I hope you enjoyed drinks with your friends and managed to eat some of the chili. Drinking on an empty stomach rarely ends well, as we all know.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete