Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Been working out

The last couple of days have been good,
I went to the gym twice yesterday,
Once by myself and once with T.

Despite going twice,
I still haven't lost any weight.
This is the longest I've been stuck.
But I know it's gotta change,
Sooner or later.

Then this morning,
T and I took 3 of our dogs for a walk.
That was nice,
Burned 170cal.

So my net for the day so far is 50,
And I am ok with that.
I downloaded MFP again,
Just so I can track what I'm burning.

I was reading Ruby's blog this morning,
And she made a great point.
Blogger has been very quiet,
As of lately.

Which makes me wonder,
How are all of you doing?
How are things going with your ed's?
Are you getting better, or worse?

The rest of my day will be uneventful,
My youngest has a hearing screening,
After he gets out of school.
I'll probably skip lunch;
Instead take a nap.

I've been very tired lately,
My laxies keep me up at night,
Which in turn makes me fall asleep,
At like 9 or 10 at night.

I gotta go to the grocery store,
Pick up some chicken and milk.
We go through milk like crazy,
In this house.

Please feel free to leave a comment,
Tell me how you're doing.
I'm quite concerned.
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

2 comments:

  1. Our bodies take time to catch up, especially when you're looking at things on a daily basis. Keep going, you will see results. I'm glad to hear you've got some quiet time coming up to day, it seems you've been awfully busy lately. I haven't been writing much in recent months but I do try to read and comment as much as I can. Sending love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed that a lot of bloggers just fade away. It's something I wish I could do..
    You know how I'm doing and all that jazz. Not that I think it matters.
    But I will keep you in my thoughts. Xx

    ReplyDelete