Sunday, February 16, 2014

Apologies

Alright, so last night was a breakdown,
And I apologize for acting so harshly.
Despite all the food I ate,
I didn't gain any weight (thanks to laxies).

Today has been a little bit better,
I had my cereal,
Toast for lunch,
And a small piece of chicken for dinner,
Which I purged.

Oh I also had a cupcake,
But I  kept that down.
My laxie intake was 11 today.

Having my friend here last night,
And this morning was nice.
She helped ease my anxiety,
Plus I've missed hanging out with her.

I've got a lot accomplished today,
Filed T's paperwork,
Got some bills taken care of,
And spent some time with my youngest.

I made chicken cordon blu for dinner,
Had my best friend and T's dad over.
It's been a pretty calm evening.
Now it's time for walking dead.

I hope you all are doing well,
I'll post tomorrow.
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

2 comments:

  1. I've missed hanging out with you too. I'm glad I could help ease your anxiety. I've heard great things about the Walking Dead. (;
    Congrats on not gaining weight! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have breakdowns hun, especially over food, it's nothing to apologize for. And as always, this is *your* blog, *your* place to share your thoughts and vent as you want/need to. I'm just glad you're feeling better today.
    I hate that you're so caught in the laxative trap. It's so hard to stop, both mentally and physically, regardless of how harmful they are. I'm just worried for you dear.
    I'm glad you had a nice time with your friend. Maybe planning some more catch-ups would help lift your mood, even just a tiny bit, if your schedule allows.
    Take care as best you can. Much love <3 xx

    ReplyDelete