Thursday, February 20, 2014

Empty; it feels great

This feeling of being empty;
I absolutely love it.
I started boiling water to eat Ramen,
Just so I could eat and purge.

Just as the water was boiled,
I walked to the stove,
Pulled the pot off and tossed the water;
Down the drain.

What's the point of eating,
Strictly just to purge it.
So now I'm sitting here empty,
Chain smoking and watching TLC.

I took my oldest to an intake;
To get him a new therapist.
I'm hoping this time it works out,
It's a male therapist.

I just got done watching;
The Anna Nicole movie again.
I love that movie,
It's such a sad movie though.

I don't know what I'm doing for dinner,
I'm not hungry.
But I can't wait for T to get home,
Because then we are going to the gym.

I haven't been to the gym since Monday,
I feel like such a lazy ass.
I'm going to work out hard today,
Make it worth losing some weight.

I hope you're all doing well.
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again on not purging! I'm so proud of you. The gym is amazing. Did you have a good workout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for deciding against the ramen, since it was just so you could eat and purge. It's one less strain on your body for today at least. I'm glad to hear your son's met with a new therapist. I'll keep my fingers crossed it works out for him. Go kick some butt at the gym! I hope it helps you feel a bit better, I know it does for me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete