Saturday, March 1, 2014

Laxies not workin

My family dinner wasn't so bad,
I purged after each plate,
And I only think T noticed.

I didn't weigh myself this morning,
Because I was terrified,
That the number went up.

I ate my bowl of cereal this morning,
Took 6 laxies,
Ate too big of a lunch,
Purged 3 times,
Took 5 more laxies.

And it's only 4pm,
I still have dinner,
And probably 5 more laxies.

I'm not comfortable in my skin,
I feel like I'm wearing a fat suit,
And I wish my laxies would kick in.

I went and got a hair cut today,
Only to get rid of my dead ends,
But it's way too short now.

I'm sorry I couldn't post pics of my new dresses,
My very expensive camera took a crap on me,
So now I'm in the search of a new one.

I just want my jammies on,
To sleep away the rest of the afternoon,
And forget that I even ate.

I hope you're all doing well,
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that your laxies aren't kicking in, I've been having the same issue. Be careful with the purging, I don't want anything to happen to you. Xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie, it sounds like you are going through such a tough time xx Are there any things that help you take the focus OFF the ED thoughts/feelings? Hope you are okay xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the family dinner wasn't too difficult. I'm sorry to hear that your camera broke. I can relate to feeling like I'm wearing a fat suit. Suffocating. I really hope your laxatives work soon, it can be agony when they don't work.
    And sorry it's taking me so long to reply to your email, the last few days have been hectic and it can take me a while to find words, but I will reply, promise xx

    ReplyDelete