Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Still no change

Those numbers still read the same this morning. Which should have been my first indication that today was going to be uneventful. Then I walked out to the kitchen, just to catch T about to walk out the door to go to work. I hate sleeping in because I lose time with him. Our mornings aren't usually too exciting. Just sitting in the dawn lit kitchen smoking cigarettes and talking. I cherish mornings with him. But this morning he had already been up for quite a while and had to go to work.
The ground had a thin layer of snow on it. It was a sign to just stay in and enjoy the warmth of coffee and watching movies with my youngest. After my first morning cigarette, I joined my son on the couch, snuggled with my favorite blanket and watched a movie. Afterwards, I found some motivation to get dressed and go to the gym. I had to work off my 200cal bowl of cereal. After the elliptical and lifting weights, I felt lighter, better, emptier. Came home and took a hot, relaxing shower.
And like I said before, the rest of my day has been pretty uneventful. I ate a small apple for lunch, which I kept down because I had already taken 6 laxies at that point. Took my son to his dads, came home and played some games on my phone while enjoying the peace and quiet with the TV softly playing in the background.
My oldest came home, I made dinner for all the kids. T had to work two and a half hours away, so I knew it was going to be a long night. I did not eat dinner. I feel content right now. I started getting a bit hungry, had a few bites of lime Jell-O(40cal) and made myself a cup of coffee. With my extremely low intake and going to the gym today, I am hoping for a loss tomorrow. I'm tired of the scale telling me the same thing for the past 5 days. I'm ready for a change.
The treatment center finally got a fax with my lab results, so the admissions lady will send off my paperwork to my insurance tomorrow. Hopefully I'll hear some sort of news by tomorrow afternoon. I have a pretty busy day ahead of me tomorrow. My oldest son's Halloween party is in the morning, which I volunteered to help with, then my son has therapy in the afternoon. After all of that, it will be trick or treating time. I am going to wear my costume for the whole day. Probably get some weird looks lol. Well I am going to finish off my coffee and watch the Anna Nicole documentary that I recorded earlier. Hope you all have a wonderful evening/day. Lots of love.
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Hoping for the best for the insurance... they take it awfully slow there too. Here the paperwork is such a nuisance in the ass that it never works. I wonder if these things work anywhere.

    Stay safe my love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween.
    A little bit of mushiness is all it takes to make the day happy. Hope you have fun in that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uneventful days aren't entirely bad. Sometimes they are much needed. I hope you have a good rest of the day. Your costume is amazing, and anyone that doesn't like it doesn't matter.
    I hope everything with treatment goes well, could you let me know what happens tomorrow?
    Coffee is always amazing. I don't know what I'd do without it, actually. What's the Anna Nicole documentary about? I've never heard of it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween, dear, and I hope your day didn't stress you out that much. Looking forward to the news from your insurance. Take care always, Katie! God bless. ♡

    ReplyDelete