Saturday, October 26, 2013

I FAILED

I was having such a good day, until about 30 minutes ago. This morning I went down and picked a dear friend so she could stay the night tonight. We have a Halloween party to go to, but now I feel like I don't deserve to go.
I was having so much control over my eating, until my friend and I walked down to the grocery store and I bought some sushi. I ate 3 fucking pieces. Ugh I was so mad at myself. We walked back home and I went into the bathroom to purge but only one piece came up. Now my head hurts from purging so hard and my stomach is upset because it's still full and probably the laxies as well.
The costume I bought for the party is so freaking cute. I'm extremely nauseous and just want to sleep away the rest of the day. I hate myself. I hate that I let myself eat like that. I hate that I failed at purging. I let myself down.
Maybe I'll update properly later, but for now, I'm just mad at myself.
XOXO Katie

5 comments:

  1. You didn't fail hun. Sushi is not that high in calories, and You walked part of it off too. It won't make you fat. And I bet you'll look amazing in your costume. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If three pieces is all you've ate today then that's like me in five minutes in the kitchen. It's seriously okay I swear to you. Your body is a machine that is constantly using calories to survive and I know I always feel like I'm the exception that WILL get fat but that's honestly not the case. Let yourself have fun sweets.
    Love you oodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you enjoyed your time at the party! don't miss out on those things, it's all in our heads....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you would believe what I will say, Katie, but you are beautiful the way you are. Don't be too hard on yourself, dear. We all make mistakes. Hugs... ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I hope I wasn't the cause of the sushi incident. I hope you start feeling better soon.

    I'm sure you'll look adorable in your costume. Make sure to have loads of fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete