Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Exhaustion

My eyes are so heavy. I am mentally exhausted from this day. My youngest son has been in a bad mood all day and keeps yelling at me. My oldest son is over-emotional and keeps crying over the littlest things. Plus I've spent the majority part of the day in tears.
The water works began after lunch today. Went to Taco Bell, had a spicy bean burrito and an empanada. Couldn't go to the bathroom cuz I had my son with me, so I stopped at a gas station on the way home, ran in real quick, locked the bathroom door behind me and bent over the toilet. For 3 straight minutes of my finger down my throat, nothing came up. I spent the next 20 minute car ride home crying, beating myself up, and planning to cut when I got home.
When I got home, I had to pee, so I'm sitting there and look at the wastebasket right next to me. I decide to give it a try even though I knew it was a lost cause. But just then, to my surprise, everything I ate for lunch came up within a couple minutes. I felt so relieved and happier afterwards. I didn't have the urge to cut myself and the crying subsided. I'm just ready for it to be the kid's bedtime. I'm so tired. And they have so much energy. Where does it all come from?
So as you can see, I got a hair up my butt to change my blog all around. So not only did I change the colors and the background, but I also added tabs up at the top. It took me forever to figure out how to do it, and with a little help from J, I was able to do it. So now all of you can put faces to the 3 most important boys in my life. My bucket list is not complete. There are still so many things I want to add to it. But it's a start. And then there is my contact me page. You all are free to get a hold of me anytime. Just let me know who you are. I'm especially excited to start using Skype again. I haven't used it in forever. So much so that I started a new account. So please, talk to me. =) I hope you all are having a lovely day. Lots of love.
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that things got better for you! Your boys are cute, though you already know that. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate emotional days like that where everyone is freaking out and you're freaking out. Makes it so much harder. I like the revamping although I couldn't figure out tabs either gahhhh. Your kids. Ugh. They are so freaking adorable! You and T are adorable too. Love it.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like changing the look of my blog. It's also therapeutic for me, aside from writing. I love the new look of your blog. :-)

    So sorry to learn about your day. It'll pass, dear. I hope you find peace when you rest. Hugs ♡

    ReplyDelete