Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sunshine and Springtime?

The sun peaks through the curtains,
Causing a warmth on my skin,
That I haven't felt in ages.

My phone read 50 degrees,
It feels like it's so much warmer,
And I'm enjoying every minute of it.

I wish that it would improve my mood,
Because honestly, I'm extremely irritable,
And just want to get lost somewhere.

I want to forget being in this body,
I feel large and in charge,
And I'm bloating like crazy.

I had my bowl of cereal for breakfast,
And then had Arby's for lunch,
I purged most but not all of it.

Then I took 6 laxies,
I think I'm gonna take 6 more,
Before I lay down to take a nap.

I slept like shit last night,
My nausea kept me awake,
Spend all night dry heaving,
It was terrible.

I think I'm going to schedule a doc appointment,
For sometime next week,
And talk to her about a new med for nausea.

We are having friends come over tonight,
We are all supposed to be getting drunk,
But I can't help but think of all those empty calories.

It's just one of those days,
Where I want to crawl under a rock,
And get out of this fat suite that I am wearing.

I hope you're all doing well,
I've missed you,
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

3 comments:

  1. I think you should talk to a doctor. Maybe they can help.
    I'm happy I get to hang out with you. Yeah, alcohol is a lot of empty calories. But the way I see it, it's a way to escape even if only momentarily. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,

    I hope you're doing ok, going to see your doctor is a good idea
    I don't have many words at the moment
    I just wanted to let you know that I am here and I am reading and sending love and hope your way

    Take care of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful person, in and out, never forget that. Stay in the sun and the warmth.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete