Sunday, March 9, 2014

100 followers

Today I reached a milestone,
My 100th reader started following me,
That's so exciting!

I want to thank you all,
For the tremendous amount of support,
I've received from everyone.

I've had this blog for almost two years now,
And been in the blogging community,
For 2 1/2 years now.

I can't believe all the wonderful,
Amount of friends,
That I've made through blogging.

I don't know where I would be,
Without having all of you here,
Behind me supporting me.

I've seen some pretty lows,
And I've seen some highs,
And I got to share them all with you.

Thank you to all 100 of my followers,
And the girls that regularly comment on my posts,
I love you all.

I will write a proper post a bit later,
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for reaching 100 followers! I'm glad I found your blog because you are a great person and I have always been interested in reading your posts.
    Wish you well,
    Dorcha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I've found blogger to be an amazing place as well.

    ReplyDelete