Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Graze box

                                I got my first Graze box in the mail yesterday. How exciting!
I got the CalorieCounter box, meaning that every snack is under 150cal.
This box came with Tropical Sundae, Black pepper pistachios,
Raspberry coconut muffin, and Apple crumble.
 
I'm excited to give it a try,
See if I enjoy the snacks,
Then I might order another.
 
I also got my lovely letter in the mail yesterday,
From miss Tamara,
Thank you so much love,
I can't wait to write you back.
 
I haven't weighed myself in two days,
I'm trying not to give into the scale,
Instead I'm measuring my weight,
Based on how I look in the mirror.

So granted it's just a guess,
But I can't let the scale rule me anymore,
So I had T hide it from me.
 
In other news,
I went and visited the local beauty school this morning,
And talked with the lady for an hour about starting school.
 
She seemed very excited about me starting,
She gave me a bunch of paperwork and the application,
And told me to go home and do my FAFSA applications.
 
This is really exciting,
I can't wait to start doing hair again,
And actually finish my degree this time.
 
The next classes start April 1st,
Which seems a little soon,
The classes after that,
Start July 22nd.
 
I could wait til July to start,
And that would get me through the summer,
Without trying to find a sitter for the boys.
 
Any advice on when I should start?
Lots of love to all of you,
XOXO Katie
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the looks of Graze boxes. I'm gonna have to try them one of these days.
    Well done on trying not to weigh yourself. It can be a huge freedom, especially when the scales just make you want to lose more for sake of a number. My mum's had the bathroom scale hidden for two years now except for the rare occasion I've asked to use it.
    I'm so excited for you wanting to start studying at beauty school again! I'd go for the April start if there's nothing stopping you, but if you'd need to find a sitter for your boys July isn't that far off either.
    I'm sorry I haven't replied to your email yet. It might take me a while sometimes but I will always reply.
    Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great Katie that you are thinking of starting beauty school
    I think that would be perfect for you
    I started a beauty course a few years ago but had to quit as I got very ill

    I would say take things slowly
    Baby steps
    Try not to put any pressure on yourself
    And most of all enjoy it
    Do this for you
    Because you are worth it
    Your ed will try to talk you out of it
    She won't want you to do well
    Tell her to fuck right off

    Best of luck with it Katie
    I believe in you so much

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really super excited that you're looking into starting school again! That's great that the people were happy to have you come in and talk. The graze box sounds lovely, I've never heard of it before. Do you only order it online, or is it in stores too? Perhaps you should start sooner than later; that minimizes the chance of getting too busy or something unexpected coming up and postponing your enrollment. Let me know what you think! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome Katie! I got your letter too, I was so excited :D I will write again soon! Keep well xoxo

    ReplyDelete