Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday

I really do look forward to Sundays,
Only cuz it's cleaning day.
I know, I'm weird.

Weighed in at 95lbs again this morning,
Ate my bowl of cereal while T was still sleeping,
Then when he woke up,
He asked if I wanted to go out for a family breakfast.

I was fine with it cuz it was his son's last day here,
But really anxious since I already ate breakfast.
But it was nice.

I ate two small cini-mini pancakes,
Took 6 laxies,
But ended up purging the pancakes anyway.

Then we took his son down to meet his mom,
Then drove back home.

Like I said, I look forward to Sundays,
I absolutely love the feeling,
Of a clean house.

We are going to be using his son's room,
As a guest room as well,
So I gutted and cleaned his room.

Then I decided to clean my boys' room,
Which was a disaster lol,
And I'm thinking of making a chore list,
For my oldest to do.

Simple things,
Make his bed,
Pick up his toys,
Stuff like that.

It will help keep their room in order,
And give me a little
Piece of mind.

My anxiety gets really high,
When my house is dirty,
So then I dusted and cleaned,
The rest of the house.

I am not feeling too well now,
I'm lightheaded and nauseous,
And feel drained.

So the rest of my evening will be;
Cutting coupons,
Maybe take a nap,
And spend some time with T and my boys.

I just took 6 more laxies;
So my total for the day so far is 12,
And I still have dinner to deal with.

I'm going down to see my mom tomorrow,
We are going clothes shopping,
For my boys and myself,
Since I'm gonna start looking for a job.

I hope all is well with you beautiful ladies,
I'll talk to you soon,
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

2 comments:

  1. Cleaning is an excellent antidote for anxiety. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cleaning as well. It makes me feel fresh and happy. I'm glad you had a good breakfast, despite purging. Keeping you in my thoughts. Xx

    ReplyDelete