Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nausea

This nausea is ruling my life,
I'm having a hard time,
Doing anything without almost throwing up.

For the first time in a long time,
I threw up without having to force myself to.
I forgot how unpleasant it is.

I've slept most of the day,
And still feel very lethargic.
I just want to continue to sleep.

It's raining here,
I absolutely adore the rain,
I'll take it over snow any day.

There's something relaxing,
About hearing the rain,
Fall ever so gently on the roof.

My weight stayed the same today,
Which I'm ok with,
As long as it's not a gain.

I've barely ate today due to nausea,
I had my bowl of cereal for breakfast,
And soup and sandwich for dinner,
Which didn't stay down.

I am definitely looking forward to bed time,
I feel like I could sleep for days,
If I didn't have kids, I probably would.

I've practically been living off,
Of Pepto,
Just something to take the edge off.

T thinks maybe the hole in my esophagus is leaking,
And putting extra pressure on my stomach,
Causing the nausea.
It's a possibility.

I don't have much else to say,
I hope you're all doing better than me,
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that your nausea is a bad as it is. Yeah, involuntary puking is never fun... I hope it gets better.
    I love the rain as well. It's the most beautiful thing.
    I'm thinking of you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, that sounds terrible. Maybe consider going back to the doctor if the nausea keeps up. Are you in much pain at all? I can't imagine an esophageal tear would be too comfortable. For now, rest up as much as you can and try to give your body time to heal. Sending love and hugs and healing energy <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain can be wonderful, it's always making me feel calm somehow. Take care of yourself.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awful. But take the peace of mind from the rain, I love to listen it too. T's speculation of hole is kinda terifying, can you check it somewhere? Because nausea like that is not good, if you're puking it's never good but if you're puking and don't know the reason, it's even worse.
    Stay safe honey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you've been so unwell, I hope you pick up again soon! xx There is a letter for you winging it's way over from Australia though... but I hope you will be better by the time it reaches you! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. Hope you feel better soon! Sounds like the flu. I had it too. Nausea is no fun..but sometimes our messed up mindset seems to be ok with the puking. Hang in there, babe! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon, Katie! Love you!

    ReplyDelete