Saturday, January 19, 2013

So weak

Well it's official, I'm back to being so weak that I can barely stand for just a few minutes at a time. I've reached my low again. I'm not sure what I weigh at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I'm under 90lbs. T is so worried about me. I'm also extremely dehydrated. I hate the taste of water, so I put some Mio in it to make the taste better, but it's still difficult to drink. I feel so bad that I didn't even have my coffee this morning. And that's a big deal. I always have my coffee. The last few days I have been restricting a lot. This morning I did decide to eat a very small bowl of cereal and half of a 60cal yogurt. But now I probably won't eat lunch. This is terrible. Why am I letting her win? I've already done so much permanent damage to my body. I tried to purge the other night and my body wouldn't let me. Which I guess in the end was a good thing. T told me that if I purged that he was done. That's why it's so much easier for me to just not eat. Then I have zero anxiety over the food and the urge to purge isn't there. Yesterday I drank 2 sodas, one diet, and one with only 60cal in it. But I felt so bloated and disgusting that it sent my anxiety sky rocketing. See, I have had this nasty habit since I was in 5th grade of chewing on the inside of my mouth to the point of bleeding when I've got a lot on my mind. But last night I literally chewed a gaping hole in the side of my mouth. And now today it hurts like hell. I'm just over all of this. Everything I do is self destructive. I feel the need to punish myself because I feel like I don't deserve anything better. T asked me a question this morning. He asked me that since I was being so controlled in the part of my life that I was supposed to be developing who I am as a person, do I feel like I need to be controlled? Like when I go to treatment, I am going to have zero control. Maybe that's true. Maybe I'm not going to get better unless I have someone that is controlling what I do and eat. And that of course sends me into panic. I feel strong when I don't eat. I feel like I am in control. But to have that all taken away from me might be the only way to recovery. I don't know. What I do know is that I feel like shit all of the time, I'm always in pain, and it's getting harder and harder to enjoy anything in life. My arms were starting to hurt while I was folding laundry. Something that I do every other day. I had to keep sitting down and taking a break. It was terrible. Folding laundry was kicking my ass. I'm just a big mess right now and I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. I want to take my youngest to the park today, but I'm afraid that it will take too much out of me and then I'm going to be miserable the rest of the day. Anyway, I hope you're all having a wonderful day.
XOXO Katie

10 comments:

  1. Oh Katie you poor beautiful girl. I wish I could hug you and help do your laundry... I hate this for what it's doing to you and I'm praying that you stay well. Keep fighting. Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve better. But it's probably hard to know that. I wish you all the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve so much better, Katie. I am so sorry that Ana is taing so much away from you. But I do believe that you can do recover, and be healthy, and be happy. I believe in you, and I wish there was more I could do to help. I truly do. You don't deserve this.
    Keep staying strong, at least until you can go to treatment. Keep fighting. I believe in you.
    Love you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie I agree, you deserve better. You deserve to be happy and to be able to spend time with your kids and be able to do everything you want to. I hope you will be okay, please don't let her win <3
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself.
    Take yourself out for an outing or something, whatever that cherishes your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my sweetheart... <3 *Big Big Hugs* I wish so badly I could help you.. You diserve only the best you are a wonderful person <3 and I love you very much.
    You've got to keep going sweetie, for your self and your family but also for me; what would I do without you!
    You mean so much to me <3 Stay strong sweetheart and Im sending you big strong virtual hugs
    Lots of love <3
    Breathe

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserve better than this Katie. You can recover, I believe in you. Stay strong lovely <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going to pass, please don't let that idea slip from you. If you cannot manage eating much then nourish you mind, keep you thoughts positive.
    Hope today is better then when you posted, wishing you the best darling<3 you can always contact me if you need.
    Love you, sending all my strength xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are doing okay? We are all here if you need support.
      Love you xx

      Delete
  9. Awwww I am so sorry. You must have hated reading my post. I am sitting here talking about yeah I am going to fast and yet you here you are wanting to feed your body and take care of it but struggling. Sorry for my selfishness.

    I know you did not plan on getting back to this low weight. I hope T understands that. I am not sure if recovery is the same way as when losing weight but I know I will hit these bumps in the road. They will just throw me off for a while for whatever reason.

    Maybe this is one of those things for you. I dislike the taste of water here and there. Surprisingly right now it taste great to me but last month. Oh no. My water was turned into orange juice( tang ) fruit punch ( koolaid ) or Strawberry Lemonade. I was going through my moment. Maybe this is one of those things for you.

    I hope you feel better by now and will have a new plan of action :-)

    ReplyDelete