Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Getting better? I wish...

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last post. I wish I was bringing you better news this time around, but things seem to be going more down hill.
I've lost more weight. 4lbs in the last 2 days to be exact. Yesterday I weighed in at 88lbs, which was 3lbs down from my last known weight, and this morning was 86lbs. Last night I even ate a piece of pizza, and I absolutely can't stand pizza. It's not one of my safe foods. The last two mornings, I have even ate an English Muffin for breakfast with peanut butter on it. Safe, but not too high in calories. Then this morning I decided to eat a doughnut to bring my blood sugar up, but then went into a panic attack after T left for work.
I'm still completely freaked out by anything that is supposed to be consumed. Plus I'm taking laxies in the morning to keep me normal. That might be a bit of my losing weight problem, but I've been taking those for quite awhile.
I haven't been sleeping well at all the last few nights. I'm up several times a night, smoking a cigarette, watching outside, or like last night, throwing up in the bathroom. I don't know what hit me last night, but all of a sudden I was sick to my stomach to the point of waking me up to spend the next half hour in the bathroom throwing up. I don't know if my Ambien comes in a higher dose, or if I should be taking two when I go to bed, but I've been sleeping shitty. And I'm getting tired of it.
My heart rate this morning, resting; was 110. Then 103. Then 98. That is way too high for me. Normally I run between 60-65.
The last few days, when I stand up, everything goes black for a few seconds. And I'm constantly dizzy. That's why I ate the doughnut this morning because I was thinking my blood sugar was low, but it didn't really help. I tried a couple small pieces of chocolate last night in the same attempt to bring it up. So I'm not sure if that's it. I won't see my doctor til next week.
My youngest son has his surgery tomorrow morning to have the tubes put in his ears. I'm pretty sure that I will be going by myself. His dad works and I'm never sure if T has to work until around 8am, and I have to be there at 7:30. I'm nervous about the surgery, but I'm pretty confident everything will go well and he will be back to normal by his birthday on Saturday. I can't believe my little boy is going to be 2 years old already. Time is flying by so fast.
And, on top of everything, now I'm having problems with my teeth. One of my molars lost it's cap and is now rotting. Gross, I know. But it's changing colors. And it hurts like hell. And of course, my insurance doesn't cover dental over the age of 21. Which blows.
It's so warm here for today and tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm going to walk to go pick my oldest up from school and enjoy the sunshine. I need some sunshine in my life. Thank you all for reading and posting the comments and the overwhelming amount of support. I love you all.
XOXO Katie

13 comments:

  1. *Hugs* Hang in there sweetie. You can beat this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of hugs. Keep fighting sweetie <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having a tough time but just try to eat as much as you can and hang in there until treatment. Hope everything goes well with your son's surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for at least trying to eat and bring your blood sugar up. I hope you figure out what's wrong soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm do scared for you! Please take care of yourself! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you hope, faith, courage and a hug x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just need to stay strong lovely. Recovery isn't far away and I know you can bet this, this time around.

    Lots of thoughts, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh darling, maybe just drink something sugary to get your bloods up? That usually helps.. I'm so sorry you are going through so much please hang on darling.. Love you x and good luck for your sons surgery - I am praying it goes smoothly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there hun. Thank you so much for the comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry that things aren't getting better for you. I kinda hate that I went on vacation, so I coulnd't hang out with you. Or at least try to help in any way.
    I wish there was something I could do to help. You don't deserve that. Not at all. If you want to, you can text/email me. I would love to hear from you. But you don't have to. Keep you head up, and hang in there, love. You're amazing. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you make the background a bit lighter? It's hard to read.

    And stay strong. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Drink hot water and take care of yourself!
    Hope to see your next post asap about how fast you've recovered!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry to hear that you're spending time in the bathroom being miserable, ugh. Does your body like grains? For me, bread seems to keep me from having stomach aches. Sorry I haven't been by to visit you. I had not forgotten you. ***Hugs***

    ReplyDelete