Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Piece of shit!!!!!!!!

I've been bottling this up and not expressing it how I really need to, so here it goes...
MY EX IS A DUMB FUCKING IDIOT!!! A LOUSY, PIECE OF SHIT FATHER!!!
This is my oldest's son's dad. The last two days with my son have been hell with stopping one medication and starting another. He has been extremely aggressive, really mean, just plain defiant. He has had the past two weeks off of school for Christmas break and his dad has spent 3 nights (not even full days) of that with him. And the third one was only because I showed up at his house and dropped my son off with him. I didn't give him a chance to fucking tell me no, like he always does. So today has been a really bad day. My son has yelled at me that he hates me, that he wants to go to his daddy's house, throwing stuff at the walls, screaming at the top of his lungs at me. It's been like this all day today and yesterday. So about 40 minutes ago I called his dad, twice, just for him to ignore me. Then he texted me and this is how the conversation went:

Him: "What?"
Me: "I want you to take H tonight."
Him: "Can't"
Me: "Or you won't?"
Him: "No, I can't."
Me: "Why?"
Him: "Cuz I'm busy."
Me: "With what?"
SILENCE.... 10 minutes later...
Me: "Brandon, H has had the last two weeks off of school and you have only had him 3 times. What are you so busy with that you can't take him tonight?"
THEN STILL NO RESPONSE FROM HIM!

He dropped Holden off on Monday with me because my son was sick and "he just couldn't deal with it." Monday was the 30th, which happens to be the day he is supposed to write me my child support check. I ask him for the check and he says, "I don't have it." The guy is $1,250 behind on his child support because he can't hold down a fucking job. He refuses to take my son for any "extra" time. His scheduled time with him is 6 nights a month. SIX!!! Is it so much of me to ask him to take him a couple extra nights when I need a damn break?!?!
And this isn't something new. This has been going on since my son was 2.5 when we broke up. Any excuse he can find not to spend time with my son, he will use. When I told his dad about the diagnoses that my son received a couple weeks ago, he didn't give two shits about any of it. I told him to do a bit of research on Conduct disorder and he said to me, "um, ok." Yeah right, like he fucking did it.
I've had a day from hell, and I hope to God that he comes across this post and realizes that I am done being quiet about what a piece of shit, poor excuse of a father he is. He needs to know that I didn't make a baby by myself, and if was going to bail out 2.5 years down the road, he should have let me know at the beginning. Alright, I'm done. I wish all the bad karma I can on this guy. Vent over.

3 comments:

  1. Your son is luck to have you Katie, you're a great mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad. It's got to be really hard to see that he is neglecting your son especially when your son wants to be with him so much. Glad you got your vent on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, sounds really challenging. Of course your son loves you though, don't ever think otherwise. Is there any way that you can put some legal pressure on him to pay his child-support and/or get his responsibilities reviewed? Not that a father should ever have to be legally forced to see his own son, but maybe it would take some of the weight off your shoulders.
    Thinking of you! xx

    ReplyDelete