Friday, September 27, 2013

Being stuck sucks

I absolutely hate being stuck at the same number day after day. For the last 4 days, the scale has read 93lbs. It's frustrating. Especially when I'm consuming less calories and using laxies. And I feel like a fat cow because nothing is changing.
I'm kinda excited because I have a job interview today at 2. It's for a waitress job at a mom and pop restaurant. I don't have any experience, but I believe I have the right personality for the job. Plus they seemed pretty interested while I was filling out the application. I'm nervous to work around food because I know how dangerous that can be for someone like me. The last time I worked food, I worked at Subway and got so fat. Yes, I got fat off of Subway. It's all a matter of self control I guess. I'm sure people I'll end up working with will quickly realize something is wrong with me when they don't see me eat at breaks.
So yesterday after I went to lunch with my friend, we took a walk around the stores and we stopped in a pet store. It really got me thinking about having the service dog I've wanted for about a year now. So the impatient person that I am, I went and picked up T and drove up to the humane society. While we were there, I fell in love with a cute little, dark brown Chihuahua. I NEVER thought I would be one to get a Chihuahua but I spent the 150 dollars and adopted her. I named her Buttercup. And it's amazing how fast she has lifted my spirits. And both of my boys absolutely love her. She loves to cuddle too.
For those of you that saw the dresses I was torn between for my upcoming wedding next year, I ended up picking the blue dress. So now I just have to come up with the money to go ahead and order it. If I end up getting this job, it will be for the soul purpose to pay for the wedding. Hope all is going well. Much love. XOXO Katie
Here's a picture of my new baby 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, she is so adorable! Personality is so much more important than breed, and it's just a matter of finding the furbaby you can't bear to leave without.
    Good luck with the job interview. I'm guessing they'd have on-job training if you don't have any experience.
    And sorry to hear the scales are being stubborn, that must be incredibly frustrating. Keep your chin up, they'll move eventually.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete