Monday, November 25, 2013

Here's an update/sorry for my absence

I apologize for not writing in so long. Things have been tense around here. T and I are dealing with a lot of issues that need to be fixed in our relationship. Over the course of the last two years, well since Ana became an everyday part of my life, we have been slowly slipping away from each other. Add on the stress of 3 kids and 4 dogs, life has been stressful for us.
On the eating disorder front, I seem to be doing pretty well. I've only slipped twice since I've been home. I regret it, but as you know, when that feeling comes, it kind of overwhelms you. I've put on 5lbs since I've been home. So as of right now, I am at 96lbs. Getting closer to those triple digits. The thought of that still scares me. I don't know what it is, but I'm terrified of getting to 100. My ultimate goal weight is 110lbs.
I've been going to the gym all week. T got a membership at the same gym as me, so we have been going together. It's kind of nice to have some company. I can't do any cardio just quite yet. I run out of breath too quickly and my heart rate gets entirely too high. I think it's because of my smoking recently. I'm at over a pack a day. It's terrible. But I'm enjoying going to the gym. My legs look awesome and so does my butt ;-) Maybe I'll post a pic on my next post.
I wanted to say a big thank you to every single one of my readers. Whether I know you personally, or here through blogger, you all make me feel so very special. I can't believe how many friends I have made through my blog and how close I have become to so many of you. And I want to say a big thank you to Bella. Your email made me cry and I apologize for not writing you back right away. But I wanted you to know that I feel so much closer to you after reading your email. As for the rest of you, thank you for loving me, praying for me, and supporting me. You have no idea how much all of your comments mean to me. So thank you. I hope you're all doing well. Lots of love.
XOXO Katie

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you're posting this, I admire how strong you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazingly strong and I am SO proud of you, Katie! Keep going. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs to you Katie dear. I was worried that I might've offended or upset you, but I'm glad that's not the case. I'm so proud of you for what you've achieved over the past few weeks. You're a strong woman and I know you can become even stronger.
    You're in my thoughts. Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really proud of you for keeping up being healthy. I also hope that you and T work things out. Going to the gym together is a great idea, as it can give you some alone time away from all the stress in your lives :)
    Love,
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete