Thursday, December 5, 2013

Emotions falling apart

Something's gotta give. My emotions are all over the place. I don't know what to do with them. There are things that make me so happy, and others that totally depress me. In some of these situations, it's the same thing causing all of the emotions. I just want to finally be happy for the rest of my life, but I don't know how to do that without hurting those around me.
As far as my recovery goes, I am at 97lbs. Have been all week. I'm eating all my meals and still going to the gym. My arms and legs are starting to become more toned. I just wish I could do something about my stomach. I am still embarrassed by it. I am still having my fat days. These days are probably the roughest on me. I know that I am not "fat" by any standards, but that little voice in my head can't and won't shut up. When I sit down, I sometimes feel like my stomach is bulging out.
I wish that I saw what everyone else sees in me. I've actually had people tell me that I am model material and that I am beautiful. But I just don't see it. Everyday I spend so much time making myself look good. I do my hair, I put my makeup on, but I don't feel like it helps at all.
Like I said, my emotions are all over the place. I just don't feel good enough.

4 comments:

  1. You are definitely good enough, and if enough people say it, then it must be true! Just keep fighting it and eventually it WILL get easier. I'm always here for you too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really hard battle. All I can say is hang in there, Katie. Hugs. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, make up and hair help only so far but the thing that matters is the feelings inside. You're beautiful and good enough.
    Hugs Katie, and good job with the weight <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually say "don't listen to what people tell you" but this time you really should. You are a beautiful person.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete