Tuesday, November 27, 2012

liebster blog award

I have just been nominated for the liebster blog award by the lovely Rayya over at Beyond the Looking Glass. Thank you so much sweetheart.

Rules:- When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you, and include their link in your blog.

- Post 11 things about yourself.

- Answer the 11 questions of the person who nominated you.

- Choose up to 11 bloggers

- Create 11 questions for your nominees!

- Inform the nominees of their nomination.

11 things about me:
   1: I was born and raised in Colorado
   2: I have 3 dogs named Sarah, Zoey and Hyrum
   3: I'm a Virgo
   4: My first name is Katherine but I hate being called it
   5: I have a kitty that lives at my dads. He's 14 and his name is Tiger
   6: My best friends are girls I have known for 11 years
   7: I hate lima beans
   8: Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda
   9: My favorite place to visit is family back in Tennessee
  10: My kids are my whole life

11 Questions Rayya had for me:
   1: Tell me the weirdest thing you can about yourself.  I don't know if I have any weird talents or anything, but I chew the inside of my mouth to the point of bleeding when I'm anxious.
   2: If you could only paint your nails one color forever, what would it be?  Seeing as I chew my nails, I would choose hot pink for my toe nails.
   3: If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? First thing I would do is buy my mom a small cabin up in the mountains. Then I would buy T the gun of his choice. Then I would take my boys shopping for the ultimate cool toy. And then I would put the rest into savings.
   4: What is your favorite season and why?  I would have to say summer. I enjoy the warmth. I am not a cold weather person at all.
   5: What is your favorite part of your body and why?  I don't think I can answer this one. I don't have a favorite.
   6: Are you in recovery or suffering from your ED?  I'm in the middle. A lot of parts are pulling me towards recovery, and other parts are still keeping me with my ED.
   7: What are your lifelong goals you hope to achieve?  I would love to be a professional writer. Whether it be poetry, or stories. I just love to write.
   8: Tell me something you realistically want to achieve before the end of the year.  I hope to succeed at my new job and move up on the chain.
   9: Who is your favorite person in the world and why?  It's a tie between T and my mom. Both are so very supportive in everything that I do and have always been here for me.
   10: What is your favorite item of clothing?  Shoes hands down. Mostly boots. You can wear them even in the summer with cute summer dresses.
   11: If I could give you a ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?  I would love to go to Italy. Learn about my heritage and see all the beautiful historical places.

11 Questions for my nominees to answer:
   1: What is your favorite childhood memory?
   2: What is the name for your first kid when you have them?
   3: What is your favorite style to wear your hair in?
   4: Mac or PC?
   5: Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind?
   6: What is your nervous habit?
   7: Who is your best friend and why?
   8: What color would you choose to paint your room?
   9: Where is your dream vacation?
   10: What is your favorite genre of movies?
   11: What kind of music do you listen to?

Bloggers I am nominating:
Lila
Piggy
Sunshinechild
Little Miss Thin
Ell
Penny_Nicole
Loopy Lucie

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. I know I did. I still love you =)



4 comments:

  1. Its always nice to get to know bloggers on a more personal level. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also HATE lima beans and LOVE Dr. Pepper. We must have similar taste buddies :)

    You should totally pursue writing! You have great style and I could definitely see you succeeding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination :) I nominated you back xx

    ReplyDelete