Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving and an argument

I sat there in a tiny ball in the corner of my bathroom. I had been sitting there for 15 minutes arguing with Ana about whether or not I should purge my Thanksgiving dinner.
Ana: "I'm making you sit here because you know you should purge."
Me: "I only about 550 calories for dinner."
Ana: "Yeah, that's 250 more than you promised me you would have."
Me: "Yes, but I didn't eat all day before that."
Ana: "Just do it pansy. They all think you're doing it anyway."
Me: " They can tell whether or not I do it just by my eyes."
Ana: "If you don't purge, then you don't deserve anything else for the rest of the evening."
Me: "But there's still pie. Just a small piece."
Ana: "I swear if you do, you better fast tomorrow."
Me: "Fine. But I'm telling T about the laxies."
Ana: "Fucking bitch."
And I did. I told him that I didn't purge, but I did engage in other behaviors. I told him I used laxies today because I knew that I was going to have a major freak out over all of the food. He was upset, but we talked it through and in the end, he is probably a bit disappointed, but we overcame it. At least I hope so. So I had the pie. I regretted it right away. My plate had such a small amount on it, but yet, so many calories. I counted every single one as I put the fork into my mouth. I made a huge amount of deviled eggs because they go so fast in this house, and I did so good at resisting and not having one. I knew that if I had one, that it would turn into another, and so on and so forth.
On another note, I only have four Ambien left. I won't see the doctor until next week. Damn it. Taking those gives me a sense of security. Knowing that I won't be up with my nagging thoughts. But if I don't have them, what kind of trouble will my mind get me into? I'm also reading about Hypnosis and eating disorders. From what I've read, the individual needs to be willing to give up that control before the hypnosis can even begin. That's a scary thought. To know that there is a possibility that when you wake up from the hypnosis that you might not care whether or not you stuff your face. To not have that awareness of BMI or calories anymore. That's intimidating. Ruby did a post on going back in the past and whether or not you would change anything. I might get into that in my next post. I hope everyone in the U.S. had a great Thanksgiving, and I hope everyone else had a wonderful day. Much love.
XOXO Katie

7 comments:

  1. Well done on not purging Katie and for getting through Thanksgiving dinner, I know it can't have been easy

    You are doing so well

    Stay strong
    Be kind to you
    Be gentle with you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun I hate the little voice in our head. I know exactly how that feels. I have just had my breakfast and I am experiencing the same thing right now :( It sucks. We do not have thanksgiving in England, I assume its a bit like Christmas lunch that we have here. Lots of food and drink! Must of been really hard. Lots of love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you didn't give in and purge :) That's better than both purging and laxies. Stay strong <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so strong and doing so well. You should be so proud for not purging!!! I just hate the mind games. They truly suck out all your life. Keep fighting beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so proud of you ^^ you are so strong :) I really look up to you and i wish i could someday meet you - distance sucks haha but you are very inspirational to me <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry for disappearing, I didn't want to leave, and now I really am lost without my blog. I want to write so badly, but I am afraid to. My thoughts and inner self have been exploited to my whole family. A family that believes I am not only crazy but a liar. Reading my blog didn't help with that. To my horror they had been reading for quite a while. Not just my mom, but my dad and probably a few of my older siblings.
    I plan to start a new blog when I feel safe enough, right now I'm too scared. Things are terrible at home and my outlet and support group are now out of reach to me. I will hold on though, this too shall pass.
    I miss my blog, and yes, it has helped me. When things were too heavy to bare, just writing it out and receiving comfort from people who understand was what I needed.
    I will miss you, but in the meanwhile, I'm not going to stop reading your lovely blog. </3
    You are strong, and I am proud of you. Please keep pushing through, because when you are brave enough to keep fighting it gives me courage to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweetie. Please email me. holdensmommy89@gmail.com

      Delete