Friday, August 24, 2012

Relieved to be home

Although I do miss my family and friends back in TN. I am drinking my morning coffee and have already had breakfast. Being back home sets my mind back in recovery mode. I can do this. I've already had 190cal and it's only 8am. My heart saddens that we said our final goodbyes to my brother, but hopefully soon, I will find closure. Both of my boys come home today, so this makes me happy but a little stressed. Having the two of them together is a rainstorm about to happen at any moment. I'm taking my oldest to his Kindergarten assessments today so he can do testing. My weight hasn't changed in three days. I'm still at 88. I see my doctor on Monday morning. Oh well. Such is life and either he will have good news or bad news for me. My blood work will be back so we will know how all of my levels are doing. My blood pressure has been extremely low lately and my pulse even lower. It scares me. Ana isn't happy with me right now, but my heart is happy. Driving into the view of the Rockie Mountains yesterday made me smile. Recovery is possible with an positive attitude. Eating as much as I have already today freaks me out a bit, but I can do this. This will be a short blog for now seeing as I have to go get ready. But please remember that you don't need to be anyone else, as long as you are being YOU perfectly. Much love.
XOXO Katie

1 comment:

  1. Keep on listening to your heart girlie, screw you Ana! And you are right, you CAN do this. I have faith in you. You are going to kick Ana's ass girl! Love ya!<3

    ReplyDelete