Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 into 2014

Well this girl slept through midnight. I know, lame. But I am kinda excited to wake up to a new year. I've got some New Years resolutions. I've got some hopes for the new year. Of course some of these hopes have to do with my body. 
Let's start with my weight this morning. I'm happy to announce that my weight dropped below 100 this morning. Not by much but with me fetting up to 101lbs yesterday, I woke up to a beautiful 99.8lbs this morning. This can only mean good things for the new year. So with that being said, my new years resolution pertaining to my weight is to satay between 96 and 98lbs. I'm starting a daily journal to keep track of my weight. I'm excited to take control of my body. Hopefully the gym is open today so I can start the year off right. 
Another resolution of mine is to go back to school. A part to me is wanting to go back and finish my cosmetology license but another part of me wants to get my culinary arts degree. I already love to cook so why not make money out of it. 
In other news, I went and got my job back at the club. T and I talked about it and right now with my money situation, it was the best decision to make. I'm excited to go back but I did work on Monday night and I did forget how bad it hurt my body lol. 
Now I want to talk about 2013. I want to say that it was a great year for meeting new people. Not only did I make some wonderful friends in real life but the people I've met on blogger has changed my life. All of you wonderful ladies that I've followed and that have been following me have been nothing but an inspiration to me. All of your lovely comments and encouraging words have meant so much to me. It makes me want to cry because I never thought I'd meet such wonderful ladies and so many people that can relate to what I'm going through. I want to say a special thank you to Bella, Eve, and J. The private emails and the friendships that you have given me means so much to me. 
2013 gave me an outlook on my eating disorder and made me think about the extremely thin line between having control over my ed and it having the control over me. I've let it give me a heart attack this year, it sent my body into a catitonic shock, and I ended up back into treatment. So this year I plan on taking control over my ed and it not letting it send me plummeting backwards. 
I hope all of you had a safe and lovely New Years. Lots of love. 
XOXO Katie

2 comments:

  1. The friendships and support I've found on blogger have definitely been the highlight of the last year and a half. I'm glad that I met you this year; I'd been reading for ages, but too anxious to comment. That's one thing I'm trying to work on, anxiety can make it really hard to leave those first few comments.
    Good luck with your goals dear. I hope you manage to find your comfort range and maintain there without your ED taking over. Culinary arts sounds exciting! I could never deal with the stress and pressure of cooking professionally, as much as I love to. If anything, I think I'd be great as a food artist; you know, those people who spend hours making food look perfect for menus/recipes/etc..
    You're in my thoughts dear. Sending lots of love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to stay above the worst parts of the eating disorder this year and not let it get that bad again. You have to remain in control of it. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete