Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dragging on

I'm sitting here watching the time pass by ever so slowly. It's only a little past 11am and I am already tired. It feels like the morning is dragging on. I went to the gym this morning and then went to the tanning salon and got a spray tan. But then stupid me jumped in the shower afterwards and most of it washed off lol. So I just used my favorite tanning lotion instead.
I am going to go to lunch with my "uncle" at Panera today. One of my favorite places. I'm pretty nervous because he watches me like a hawk when we go out to eat just to make sure I don't use the bathroom afterwards. I understand, he just cares.
Then I gotta come home and get ready for work. I am taking one of my friends to work with me and she works the later shift, so I am going to have to wait around 2 hours after I get off until I can go.  I am ok with that, but I just hope it doesn't become normal.
My weight stayed the same this morning. Which I am pretty proud of myself because I ate a greasy cheeseburger from Wendy's last night. I was so sure that I was going to put on some weight after that.
Sorry for the short update, maybe I'll get a chance to update later before I go to work. Lots of love.
XOXO Katie

7 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. The days go by so slowly. Everything I do is to fill in time and try to make the days pass quicker. Congrats on eating a cheeseburger! That's amazing. I haven't had a takeout burger in years. It's just proof that you won't instantly gain 10lbs from eating something scary :) I can see why hanging around the club when you're not working could pose some issues. Hopefully your friend gets her own transport organized soon.
    Thinking of you dear. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year girl! This year will be amazing, I know it.
    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Bella said, congratulations on the burger! I'm proud that you had it and kept it down. You are so strong, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Katie! Thanks for all the comments!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful to be reading this update from you, Katie. Take care of yourself, dear. ♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for commenting and happy new year! Hope you had a nice time out with your "uncle." I'm kind of curious as to what your relationship is to this man who doesn't seem to be your biological uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All my love to you, I hope you'll have a wonderful year <3

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete