Friday, September 19, 2014

I'm so sorry

I have been a terrible blogger for the past few weeks. I haven't done much reading nor updates, and I feel lousy for that.
I do want to say congrats to Ruby for hitting her 500th post! That's such an accomplishment, and I am so glad that I've been here to read your journey the whole time. (And you don't have to get rid of your clothes until you feel ready)
And to J, I love you darling and I don't want you to feel so alone. I am always here for you and I wish we could get together more. I truly do miss you.
Kate, I love seeing your baby belly. It makes me happy to know that you will soon be meeting your little princess.
Bella, I'm glad that you are starting to feel a bit better after having a cough that you felt was trying to kill you. Your sketches aren't crappy and I'm excited to see your final projects.
As for me, things are coming along. I've still been contracting like crazy and have been in the hospital a few times since I last updated. I had this test done last week, and it came back positive. Which gave us a 60% chance of delivering within two weeks. So they gave me steroids to help her lungs develop faster incase she does come early.
I am 27weeks tomorrow which is awesome. My weight still hasn't done much since the last time I updated. Still at only a total of 5lbs this pregnancy. So my doctor seemed pretty concerned with how little weight I've gained so she scheduled a measurement ultrasound to get the baby's growth. That was on Wednesday. She is doing great. Out of the 5lbs I've gained this pregnancy, 2lbs 3oz is all her. This was great news.
My OB thinks that she is literally stealing all my nutrients and that is why my gain is minimal. She also said that this is probably why I've been extra tired as of lately.
We went ahead and had our maternity photos done because we aren't sure when baby Syrsha will be arriving and we wanted to make sure we got them done. So, I will leave you with a couple of those. And I promise that I will do better at blogging.
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

7 comments:

  1. Katie, you are absolutely gorgeous. I'm kind of jealous of you, in that you look so happy. I am glad that things are going better for you, and i definitely want to visit again. Let me know whenever works for you. I don't want to stress you out, and i know you will be busy once the baby is born. Keeping you in my thoughts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize Katie
    You have a lot going on right now
    And you have bigger things to worry about

    Your photos are beautiful
    You look so happy
    And congrats on reaching 30 weeks

    Take care sweet one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your maternity photos are beautiful! I'm happy to hear your baby is doing so well. I hope all goes well in the next two weeks.
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! So cute & little & pregnant! : )
    Glad to hear you're doing well.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to hear an update from you Katie. It sounds like things are pretty hectic. I'm sorry you've still been in and out of hospital. The photos are gorgeous; you and T make such a handsome couple. I'll be keeping you and yours in my thoughts. I really hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you. Keep soldiering on, solider <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg Katie!!! You and Ruby are 2 of about 5 people that I REALLY miss on here! When you left before, I was devastated.. and you've been in my thoughts a lot since, if you're a bad blogger, I am TERRIBLE!!
    You look so beautiful and happy, I can't believe you're pregnant!! CONGRATZ!! I've missed so much.. but, I've been all over the place, my son was diagnosed with autism, so there have been a lot of appointments etc.
    Always look after you and yours the way you do so well, before worrying about blogging. I am incredibly happy to see that you're doing so well though!
    *Love*

    ReplyDelete