Sunday, August 31, 2014

Little bit of a bump-date =)

So this week is pretty big for me. I have finally hit 24 weeks. Which means that my baby is now considered "viable," meaning if I were to go into full labor, they would do everything they could to help her thrive.
This is huge for me, seeing as two weeks ago, they thought my water had broken (which I didn't find out til 4 days later it didn't) and had told me if it had, they couldn't do anything to save my baby. I was a mess that day. Crying non stop, thinking the worst. But like I said, my water didn't break, so she is still good to go.
I've been having some serious contractions, but I am now going in to see the doctor once a week to have my cervix checked. That way they can tell me each week if the contractions are actually doing anything. So far, they haven't.
So this post will be short and sweet. But I wanted to finally post a picture of my bump. It's taken a lot of courage to post a pregnancy picture on here, seeing as the last picture I posted of myself, I was severely underweight and in the midst of my ED. Keep in mind that I am still struggling with my body image and have to constantly remind myself that, "A happy baby is worth the weight." Terrible pun, I know.
Excuse the messy bathroom. It's house cleaning day today, and the bathroom is usually the last to get done. =)
Lots of love,
XOXO Katie

P.S. THANK YOU for all the love and positivity on my last post. I appreciate each and everyone of you. <3

7 comments:

  1. Katie my love, your bump is teeny tiny
    And you are still so thin and dainty
    Truly you are
    I am so delighted that you have reached 24 weeks
    I can't wait to read about your new baby
    You have so much to love for Katie
    A wonderful partner
    Beautiful children
    You deserve every bit of happiness that comes your way

    So much love to you and so proud of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I'm so excited for you, this is such a great and amazing step in your life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, and still so very tiny. I love seeing baby bump photos so thank you for posting one. I'm so happy for you and your family. I've got a little gift for baby Syrsha in the works, so expect a parcel sometime in the next few months... ;)

    Lots of love <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Still so tiny! I am so happy for you!
    Having a baby is such a beautiful gift, and i'm glad your mind can be at ease knowing that you've hit the 24 week mark : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you are tiny!!! And love the bump! :) thanks for sharing the picture! Also really glad baby girl is now viable! that's really good news, great job Katie, you've worked really hard to get her this far and I'm positive the rest of your pregnancy will go well. Keep us updated! xoxo! <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear God I can only hope to look like you if I have kids. You're on dog those girls who o ly has a bump and no weight anywhere else. I hope everything goes well dear. Prayers and love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Katy.
    So so sooo much love to you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete