Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It isn't easy

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I've been lurking. I've been reading but don't know what to say. I don't have a whole lot of encouraging words because I, myself, have been struggling.
I was reading Kate's post yesterday about breastfeeding and having an eating disorder. A lot of people don't understand how hard it is. Pregnancy was hard because I was eating so much to grow a healthy baby. But now that Syrsha is here, it seems to be harder. I know that if I engage in behaviors, it doesn't directly affect her, but it affects every other aspect of my life.
T has already told me that if I relapse, he'd have no choice but to remove her from my life. Which honestly, I don't blame him. I have already let Ana affect my boys. If I ever let Syrsha catch a glimpse of Ana, I would never forgive myself. I want to give her every possible chance to have high self esteem and love herself. She deserves that. If she knew I hated myself and beat myself up everyday, she'd probably turn out to do the same.
So with breastfeeding, I have to keep my calorie intake up so I can keep my supply up. It's frustrating because I know that I'm giving her the best she deserves, but every time I eat more than what I'm comfortable with, I find myself wanting to give into the urge.
I've been religiously going to the gym every other day. I do 20 minutes of cardio and do about 40 minutes of lifting. I know I should probably do more cardio to help burn calories, but I'm trying to tone my body. I have so much loose skin that needs to be defined. Pregnancy wrecked my body.
My weight has been bouncing between 102 and 104. The days I'm 104, I struggle more, obviously. But anyway, I'm going to leave you with a few pictures. I lost a lot of pictures on my SD card because I downloaded a stupid App that corrupted and damaged it. But I'll post what I got.

6 comments:

  1. When I got pregnant the first time, I was begging to God to not have a girl.. I know it sounds horrible, but I was so deep into depression and MIA and I just couldn't handle the thought of having a little girl see how much I hate everything about me.. I really hope that you don't let ana take over your life again cause you and your little girl are worth so much more. Take care of you hon. and the baby girl is way too cute for words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are so beautiful Katie ^^ and so are you.
    I dont know if you remember me, I used to have a different blog before. I was sucked deep in to ednos and we used to talk. I remember being in Norway and having a bad episode and turning to talk to you but we stopped talking after a while. I assume cos you were recovering and I'd trigger you.
    I'm doing really well lately. Healthy, struggling, but I'm ok. Recovering :)

    I'm so glad to see how you're progressing I'm very very proud of you.
    Take care sweetheart.
    Big hugs :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, she is CUUUTE! :) Take care of you Katie! I know it is hard, but you can do it! Hugs!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so beautiful. I can't even imagine how hard it is, but I hope you know that you are so much stronger than you think you are. Take care of yourself.
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, why are you kids so cute?! Syrsha just has the most adorable little eyes and cheeks and, sigh.

    I'm so proud of you for keeping up with breastfeeding. I know it's gotta be so hard to keep up with eating enough, but you're doing the best you can for your little girl and I just think you're so strong for doing all of this.

    Lots of love and hugs to you my dear <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're the most awesome person and your babies are gorrrrrgeous! Xo

    ReplyDelete