Thursday, March 6, 2014

Random ramblings

My vision goes black every time I stand up,
I don't know if it's due to low blood pressure,
Or my lack of calories for the day.

This migraine envelopes my head,
Causing a pounding in between my ears,
And making me believe that I'm gonna die.

Even though those numbers read the same,
My brain says that it's not small enough,
I feel like I take up too much space.

I feel like every little calorie that enters my body,
Has to leave just as fast as it showed up,
I've taken around 20 laxies a day for a few days.

I haven't been to the gym at all in 2 weeks,
While T went today, I stayed home and took a nap,
Because I feel too sick to my stomach to do shit.

I received some tea from a dear friend of mine,
She said it's butterscotch flavor,
I can't wait to give it a try tonight.

Other than that, I don't know what else to say,
So I'll leave you a picture of one of my new dresses,
Lots of love to all of you,
XOXO Katie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress dear! The colors really suit you. Loving the fluoro nails too, by the way :)
    I hope you feel better soon love. I think the purging and migraine and esophageal tear and everything else would be contributing to your feeling ill, opposed to a single cause. Worried for you dear. Try to stay as safe as you can <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. If it'd be easier for you, I can let you rest this weekend and we can meet up another time. Just let me know. I'm wishing you the best I agree with Bella, I think it's several contributors and not just one. I hope the tea helps, or that something does. Keeping you in my thoughts. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you look really beautiful in your dress love. :D

    ReplyDelete